Garlic- The beneficial one
Garlic is something that is consumed on a daily basis so there in no harm in knowing some more ways in which we can use it and be benefited. So let’s read on and increase our knowledge about garlic:
- Consume 6 cloves of roasted garlic and see what happens to our body within 24 hours.
- Garlic is a food that has been used in treatment of diseases for centuries. Thanks to modern medicine and studies about garlic, it has discovered many other properties and uses our ancestors did not know.
- Besides being used in herbal medicine, garlic is used in modern diets to deflate the stomach and to remove accumulated fat in the body, in order to lose weight. When we eat garlic, its power is so strong that even after 24 hours our body reacts to this powerful food, either in the diets for weight loss, or natural remedies that are prepared to cure certain diseases.
- What happens to our body when we eat roasted garlic? We shall know the answer to this question by reading ahead:
Hour 0-1 – In the first hour garlic is digested in our stomach and converts into nutrients for the body.
Hour 2-4 – The human body begins to perceive the antioxidants provided by garlic, which helps fight free radicals and fight existing cancer cells in our body.
Hour 4-6 – The body’s metabolism begins to perceive the benefits of garlic, regulating levels and thus beginning to activate the process for the removal of excess fluids and burn stored body fat.
Hour 6-7 – The antibacterial properties of garlic, after travelling the bloodstream, begin to exert a function against bacteria in the body.
Hour 6-10 – In this time period the nutrients provided by garlic have already played a role at the cellular level, protecting against oxidation.
Hour 1-24 – After being digested (within the first hour), garlic in our body starts a process of deep cleansing, including the following processes:
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Cleans the arteries and protects the body from hart problems
- Lowers blood pressure and improves it.
- Increase the body’s natural defenses and strengthens the immune system.
- In the debugging process garlic helps to eliminate heavy metals from our body.
- Helps improve bone health
- Garlic helps to eliminate fatigue for its high nutritional content.
- Improves athletic ability.
- Helps in the longevity of cells.
How to roast the garlic?:
Put a garlic bulb (a full head) in the oven and let it bake until tender. Then take it out from the oven, let it cool and consume only 6 garlic cloves.
So, having a garlic on regular basis can benefit us in many more ways than just making our food delicious.