An instant sweet delicacy which is soothing and refreshing. Here’s a recipe for strawberry yogurt or you can simply call it flavored curd.
- 4 Cups Frozen Strawberries (you can use fresh strawberries too)
- 3 Tablespoons Honey (add more if you want it to be sweeter)
- ½ Cup Plain Yogurt (non-fat)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the creamy yogurt in a serving bowl. Have it immediately.
- You can store it in an airtight container for a week as well.
Image Source: wellnessnewsonline.net