As the festive season arrives, the first thing that comes to our minds is sweet dishes. Sweets have the most calories in them as compared to other foods. This is why you always need to be extra careful while consuming sugar items if you are a health conscious person.
There are healthy versions of every yummy delicacy. If cooked by using the right way, sweet dishes can also be enjoyed as part of a healthy diet plan. During the coming few days, we will share with you a few sweet dish recipes which are low in calories yet great in taste. The key here is moderation. Keep the consumption minimal and you will be able to have all your favorite foods without any worries.
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Oats
- 3/4 Cup Unpeeled Grated Apple
- 3 Cups Low-Fat Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar Substitute
- Heat milk in a deep non-stick vessel.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add the oats and cook for about 2 minutes on a medium flame. Keep on stirring continuously.
- Turn off the flame. Add the sugar substitute. Stir well and keep aside to cool slightly.
- Add the grated apple, mix thoroughly and refrigerate for an hour.
- Your low-cal Oats Apple Phirni is ready. Serve chilled!
Try this recipe and let us know how you liked it. Also, if you have any other healthy recipes do share with us.
Image Source: tarladalal.com